Monday, February 23, 2009

Busy Busy

Hi to my small audience!
I'm not getting much time to study the indepth tutorials for this blog with all the stuff I've been doing lately!
It's a busy time for Irish music and it's mental journalists of which I now consider myself among!
A big event is forthcoming known as 'The Choice Music Awards' and like many important dates in the music Industries calender, it takes up one or two weeks between the run up to it and the finals which take place at the end of this week. So there are usually 10 acts in the shortlist. My favourite website and the one I review for will post lots of info. I will put some reviews here soon!
Also I've discovered a few new bands over the past week or two and will find a way to put their reviews and possibly links to their sites here.
Keep on Rockin'
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment